Spanish (Bilingual) Account Manager – Technical Sales – Buffalo, NY 14203
Title: Inside Technical Sales Account Manager – Bilingual (Spanish / English)
Position: Full time, direct-hire – 12 pm – 8pm (Monday – Friday)
**Note: Late Starting Times – NOON – Sales for the Western Standard Time **
Location: Downtown – Buffalo, NY 14203 (Parking is Provided!)
Compensation: $64K – 100K (32.5 base salary +Commission) +++ Generous Benefits + Career Growth + Stock Options + Meal Plan
***MUST BE PRESENTLY AUTHORIZED TO WORK FOR ANY EMPLOYER IN THE US (Sorry no H1b or OPT Visas at this time)***
We are a booming business that is pioneering new technology for the automotive industry! We are committed to becoming the industry-leader and the preferred-employer in the Buffalo area. Our employees benefit from a relaxed yet intense entrepreneurial work environment with the chance to be part of a “ground floor” opportunity having an impact on the company’s results from day-one .
We do NOT sell insurance - or do collections!!!
Our Account Managers are the heartbeat of our company. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who has experience working within a team based environment and delivering service and solutions to our customers. This individual will work closely with car dealerships in targeted markets to share our unique software and technology solutions. The Account Manager will be asked to maintain and grow a current base of customers within a specified region. This position will primarily serve our customers in the Central and Western time zones (USA). We need someone super-dependable - - and super pleasant to be around.
- Stay in close contact with an established list of current customers via phone, email, and text
- Maintain and grow the entire customer base
- Help close deals that do not complete on our app
- Quarterback issues that occur within your customer base and work inter-departmentally to solve
- Communicate the great value our technology-solutions have established in this industry
- Focus on a set region and within a team environment
- Speak with business owners and decision makers
- Provide post-sales support to customers to ensure utilization of new service.
- Meet or exceed all sales quotas in assigned territory.
- Record relevant information within Salesforce
- A reliable self-starter attitude who is capable of thriving in an entrepreneurial environment.
- The desire to roll up your sleeves to get stuff done; doing whatever it takes to delight a customer while still getting the job done
- College degree preferred (but not required)
- 2-year telesales experience in a B to B environment
- Fluent Spanish
- Call center experience or relevant experience selling is a plus
- Direct selling of commodity / non-commodity products and services or consultative sales background will also be considered
- Team Player and adaptable.
- A history of winning awards for being awesome in some way
- Excellent communication skills and organizational skills.
- A sense of urgency and self-motivation
Must Have Considerations For This Position:
- Be able to pass a full background check
- Be presently authorized to work for any employer in the USA (sorry no H1b Visas or OPTs at this time)